Small Gaboon Ebony Turning Stock
I have two boxes of each. Box 1 is five pieces of 5" x 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" stock. These are $50.00 and includes Priority shipping to address in contiguous USA.

Box 2 is five pieces of 8.5" x 7/8" x 7/8". These are $40.00 and includes Priority shipping to address in contiguous USA.

The 5" blocks are now gone. I do have the 8.5" x 7/8" left and plenty of the scales / flats I have listed in other post.
(04-17-2022, 01:47 PM)Timberwerks Studio Wrote: The 5" blocks are now gone. I do have the 8.5" x 7/8" left and plenty of the scales / flats I have listed in other post.

Is what's left the longer thinner ones in the bottom pic? That's $40 for 5 pieces? I'll take them if so, just wanted to understand what I would be getting.

That looks excellent for some pyramid plugs. Send me PM info, preferably I can gift you paypal. If not let me know what works for you.
Alan
Geometry was the most critical/useful mathematics class I had, and it didn't even teach me mathematics.