Gluing up
Greatgranddaughter and I made a lot of 1/8" plywood furniture. It needed at least 2 hours for gentle handling(painting) with TiteBond ll.

24 hours for most everything else, especially end grain(picture frame/etc.) joints
I run a public woodshop and I maintain the equipment there. We require glue ups to sit 24 hours before they are run through any equipment. Glue may be set in an hour but it's still damp inside and will build up on cutter heads and in drum sanders terribly. Get a small build up of glue on a drum sander and you will leave burn marks that are very difficult to sand out, especially on maple or cherry. If you own a Sawstop you are risking setting off the cartridge when it cuts a wet glue line. I have seen this happen several times and it costs whoever sets it off for the cartridge and the blade. It's a mistake you don't make twice. For the average woodworker doing it a few times on a jointer, planer or drum sander probably won't cause you much grief, but I have spent hours cleaning glue off of a cutter head because some people don't listen. In my own personal shop nothing goes through equipment for 24 hours and I usually leave panels in 4-way clamps overnight if possible. I believe the longer they dry in a flat position the flatter they remain long term. 

Paul
(04-26-2022, 11:44 PM)PaulM85 Wrote: I run a public woodshop and I maintain the equipment there. We require glue ups to sit 24 hours before they are run through any equipment. Glue may be set in an hour but it's still damp inside and will build up on cutter heads and in drum sanders terribly. Get a small build up of glue on a drum sander and you will leave burn marks that are very difficult to sand out, especially on maple or cherry. If you own a Sawstop you are risking setting off the cartridge when it cuts a wet glue line. I have seen this happen several times and it costs whoever sets it off for the cartridge and the blade. It's a mistake you don't make twice. For the average woodworker doing it a few times on a jointer, planer or drum sander probably won't cause you much grief, but I have spent hours cleaning glue off of a cutter head because some people don't listen. In my own personal shop nothing goes through equipment for 24 hours and I usually leave panels in 4-way clamps overnight if possible. I believe the longer they dry in a flat position the flatter they remain long term. 

Paul

Would have never even considered an issue with the SawStop... but it kinda makes sense.