Some ECE planes
Time to start moving the haul from a couple weeks ago. I'm starting with a few of the ECE planes. These planes could stand a little cleaning, but that's about all they need. Prices do not include shipping. I usually use USPS because its the least expensive. Money order or check are preferred, but Paypal F&F is okay. As always, first PM, blah blah blah. Here we go. First upp is an ECE plough plane with 6 cutters. Excellent condition. Threads on the arms are perfect. $250
[Image: ZYWjiUdm.jpg][Image: 7NM2V6pm.jpg]
Next up is a moving fillister plane. $125
[Image: 81Yx1F2m.jpg][Image: YDYCcDkm.jpg]
Next is a dovetail plane. $125
[Image: gW1WqW5m.jpg][Image: G9AcqEGm.jpg]
Last for today is the ECE mortise plane. $100
[Image: 0UUbS4Em.jpg]

I've priced these at about half of new. If you want more info or pics, just PM me. Thanks!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
(04-23-2022, 09:16 AM)DaveParkis Wrote: Time to start moving the haul from a couple weeks ago. I'm starting with a few of the ECE planes. These planes could stand a little cleaning, but that's about all they need. Prices do not include shipping. I usually use USPS because its the least expensive. Money order or check are preferred, but Paypal F&F is okay. As always, first PM, blah blah blah. Here we go. First upp is an ECE plough plane with 6 cutters. Excellent condition. Threads on the arms are perfect. $250
[Image: ZYWjiUdm.jpg][Image: 7NM2V6pm.jpg]
Next up is a moving fillister plane. $125
[Image: 81Yx1F2m.jpg][Image: YDYCcDkm.jpg]
Next is a dovetail plane. $125
[Image: gW1WqW5m.jpg][Image: G9AcqEGm.jpg]
Last for today is the ECE mortise plane. $100
[Image: 0UUbS4Em.jpg]

I've priced these at about half of new. If you want more info or pics, just PM me. Thanks!!

Dovetail plane is spoken for. Thanks!!
Fillister plane is sold. Thanks!!
On the mortise plane would $75 shipped to MO?
BC Woodworks
(04-29-2022, 10:02 AM)BC Woodworks Wrote: On the mortise plane would $75 shipped to MO?

Sent you a PM
Bump
18 characters added