Good deal on Milwaukee M12 kits
Information 
Home Depot currently has some really good deals on Milwaukee M12 combo kits through May 1. I have had a few different cordless tool brands over the years starting with 9.6V up to 18V, and IMO the Milwaukee M12 lineup is perfectly sized and more than capable for duties in a woodshop. (I keep the 18V gear for heavier construction duties.)

The best deal from what I have seen is a 5-tool kit plus two batteries and charger for only $259:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M1...01-_-N&

[Image: milwaukee-power-tool-combo-kits-2494-22-...64_600.jpg]

Too bad I have most of these already or else I’d jump on it. There are other combo kit variations available as well.

No affiliation. YMMV. Yada yada.
I am glad there aren't to many deals like this posted. My wallet is a bit lighter, but hey, I saved an additional 10% using my Home Depot card.
The batteries alone are $89 for two (and this is not considering the included charger), thus the 5 tools average out to only $34 each!!.
Eek 
Cool
(04-28-2022, 03:16 PM)Cian Wrote: The batteries alone are $89 for two (and this is not considering the included charger), thus the 5 tools average out to only $34 each!!.
Eek 
Cool

That is how I started my collection. It actually looks cheaper than what I had at the time. My Latest deal from the orange was the M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2 Gal. Electric Compact Quiet Compressor (Tool-Only) [with a free m18 5AH battery. They just will not allow a Military Discount with the free Battery. Dan