Mitutoyo 24" Dial height gage
[Image: 1jshO7yrZkb1S00KPSJDNKfLcA_BdCgGG]Selling a good condition Mitutoyo 24" Dial height gage with carbide scribe. These sell new for $2,000.00 I am sell this one for $500.00 plus shipping from 53402. I will crate and send at buyers expense.
I take Paypal and Money Orders. This is located in SE Wisconsin.[Image: 1jshO7yrZkb1S00KPSJDNKfLcA_BdCgGG]

Attached Files Image(s)

Man thats a nice tool. I already have 2 (one digital one metric). But I haven't done precision gage building in years since I switched to biplane building so they both sit. Hope you get a buyer...fantastic price. They're the perfect tool for high precision layout and inspection.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(04-29-2022, 03:42 PM)castguy2003 Wrote: [Image: 1jshO7yrZkb1S00KPSJDNKfLcA_BdCgGG]Selling a good condition Mitutoyo 24" Dial height gage with carbide scribe. These sell new for $2,000.00 I am sell this one for $500.00 plus shipping from 53402. I will crate and send at buyers expense.
I take Paypal and Money Orders. This is located in SE Wisconsin.[Image: 1jshO7yrZkb1S00KPSJDNKfLcA_BdCgGG]

Bump
Great price. Mitutoyo is a quality company.

Biggest challenge is finding the machinist who needs one and doesn't already have it.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.