looking for an ACME Saw vice to germany
(05-05-2022, 12:52 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: So you got my curiosity up a bit and I weighed my two vises.
Multiple Acme vises is a good habit to have.
Smile
Alan
Geometry was the most critical/useful mathematics class I had, and it didn't even teach me mathematics.
(05-05-2022, 12:52 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: So you got my curiosity up a bit and I weighed my two vises.

First of all: You suck big times.

BUT: isn't it strictly forbidden to have more than one of theses vises? I pretty sure!

So if you nee any help, you know where I am.
Smile

Cheers
Pedder

First of all: You suck big times.

BUT: isn't it strictly forbidden to have more than one of theses vises? I pretty sure!

So if you need any help (from a lawyer), you know where I am.
Smile

Cheers
Pedder
(05-06-2022, 06:34 AM)Pedder Wrote: First of all: You suck big times.

So if you need any help (from a lawyer), you know where I am.
Smile

Cheers
Pedder

If it is, it is a good thing I sold the other two I had. You never know when the AVHP, ( ACME Vise Hoard Police) will show up at your door.
Smile Sold one filer to a gent up north of me, near Wisconsin and another to an acquaintance that now lives in N. Carolina, I think. So now I don't have a filer myself, but I would rather buy them and just sit on them for a while to keep them from going to the scrap yard. Seems like most of the aluminum vises came on the bench top models, but perhaps they were just a newer version. Those cast iron handles are easy to snap, btw. I had to replace both of mine with a steel version. SO who ever ships one may wish to remove the cast iron handle first. I will keep you in mind, Pedder.
BontzSawWorks.net