Mouseman
Does anyone remember an article in FWW from 1987 called "The Mouseman of Kilburn"? 

I built my 2nd and 3rd projects (a pair of nightstands) based on what I could do with a vise, a plunge router and a table saw. Those were the days, I had unlimited energy and was so ignorant I didn't overthink things
Laugh
(05-10-2022, 10:23 PM)BillN Wrote: Does anyone remember an article in FWW from 1987 called "The Mouseman of Kilburn"? 

I built my 2nd and 3rd projects (a pair of nightstands) based on what I could do with a vise, a plunge router and a table saw. Those were the days, I had unlimited energy and was so ignorant I didn't overthink things
Laugh

It does get more complicated, doesn't it?  I built a two-piece step-back cherry hutch on the carport in 1989 with not much more than that.  Just counting the dowel plugs on that thing makes me tired. 
Laugh

It was on my list of things to not make the retirement move last year but Jean would hear nothing about that.  We don't have a good place for it, so we had to put the living room together around it.   But she's happy....