More clean out
Trying to move some more stuff out of the shop. These are offerings from a recent buy and all are in excellent shape. Cash, check or money order are all fine. Prices do NOT include ahipping. I generally use USPS, but I'm happy to use another carrier if the buyer prefers. Shoot me a PM if you have questions or want more pics. As always, first PM, blah blah blah.

First up is a Veritas edge trimming plane. This is a clone of the Stanley 95. Price is $75
[Image: pux926Om.jpg][Image: y0KBzBLm.jpg]

Next is a RECORD 045C with 2 packages of cutters and the conversion kit to make it a 050 plough. Price is $100.
[Image: uhkpICOm.jpg][Image: 0y2aU9Jm.jpg][Image: 9L1bdo4m.jpg]

Here's a Record "multi-plane" which I believe is their version of a Stanley 45. Excellent condition. Includes the manual and even has the oft missing screwdriver. Has 2 sets of cutters which I think came from Lee Valley and also has several cutters from Record. Price is $250.
[Image: iKSdI2Nm.jpg][Image: 92AuGG5m.jpg][Image: fTyyeTqm.jpg][Image: W0dO1Fhm.jpg]
[Image: lrYP8l7m.jpg]

Last one for now is an ECE plough plane. Excellent shape and has all 6 irons. $200
[Image: DUhM1fdm.jpg][Image: Tq4N86Tm.jpg][Image: UalqKuEm.jpg]

That's it for now. I will be adding a bunch of other stuff like a 3 tiered box set of RJ auger bits, Record #6 plane, Ulmia router plane, chair router, and more. If you want info,  shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Veritas edging plane, Record 045 and Record multi-plane are all spoken for. ECE plough is still available. THANKS!!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$