What is this small part (in a Buffet table) called?
Hi! I’m trying to fix my buffet table and it’s missing a small part that hold a wood panel in place (four of these holding a panel at its four corners).

Here are two pictures from different angles.  What’s the name of this part and where could I possibly find something similar?

Thanks a lot.

Attached Files Image(s)

Shelf Pin or Shelf Support.  There are a few standard-ish sizes, most common posts are 5 mm or 1/4".  Since your holes are already drilled, you'll want to match that pin diameter.
If you need several, online is an efficient way to buy 25-100 at a time.  For a few, local Ace Hardware works--take one along to match up.

Welcome to Woodnet!!
earl
It's called a lot of things, I'll call it a shelf pin. Here's some in a different metal...but most woodworking suppliers will have the.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks a lot for the help!