Goodbye, Norm!
(06-25-2022, 08:22 AM)John Mihich Wrote: I have all of his videos - I recorded them.  I still watch them from time to time.  While he wasn't perfect he did some great stuff.   He's 72 I believe or close.  That's a good time to hang up the tool belt.  I am sure he'll still make thing but not on camera.  Got to met him at a wood show right after he did the sail boat, no pics - before cell phones.  I know he influenced me to work to a 1920 house that I totally rehabbed.  He also got me to buy better tools.  I wish they would just rerun his shows now.

They do. Go to newyankee.com/watch. You can select season and episode. I hope this stays around for a while, programming like this is timeless.
I can't add anything that hasn't already been said but since he was such a big influence on my WW hobby I feel like I should at least publicly say thank you Norm for all the experience/ knowledge/ encouragement you brought to WW/ Home improvement.