Another clock
Yet another clock I started 30 odd years ago. Surprisingly, the component kit is still available from Klockit. I didn't think 4 little brass feet, a handle, and a 4" clock insert was worth $90. I made do with what I could find. It's been getting kicked around the garage for the last 30 years.

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Man...nice job!  I doubt the $90 accessories could have made it look any better.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Very Nice!  Love the style of it.
I happen to be finishing a clock right now myself using a Klockit mechanical mechanism I've had for over 10 years.  I've misplaced the plans somewhere I bought when I got the mechanicals, so I've been designing my own.  The special aspect of it is I'm using some walnut I got from a tree my Mom had taken down and I had sawn and been air drying it.  Happens I love the color of air dryed walnut so will see how it turns out.