Sierra Diamond Dresser
Spring cleaning coming a bit late this year, but working my way through some box lot finds.  First up is a nicely designed diamond dresser that I hadn't seen before by the Sierra Mold Corporation. Machined to ride along the platform on a grinder and dress the wheel.  This looks like it only saw occasional use. Current retail is $75 plus shipping. How about $50 shipped anywhere a small flat rate box will carry it.

''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''
Bump - this really is a nicely machined tool that won't just put a fresh surface on the abrasive but will do it in a way that ensures the face runs true.
''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''