Stake recommendation to hold up lights over our deck
SWMBO wants to string up lights like these across our deck:

https://www.wayfair.com/lighting/pdp/ami...o1000.html

They will criss-cross our deck.  I would like to mount some sort of stakes (I'll need 3 of them) on the outside of our deck to hold the lights.  I'd like something attractive and maintenance-free, if possible.  They need to be 7-8 feet tall so no one gets clotheslined.  I could go to Lowes to see what they've got, but if you've climbed this mountain before, pease let me know what you used.  Thanks!
Dumber than I appear
I used 10' pcs of 3/4" (may have been 1", not sure) galv conduit for posts for our patio. I concreted in PVC sleeves that would allow the posts to be removable. Being that the posts were right up against some tall plantings, I actually covered them with camouflage tape and they all but disappeared.
Being that you are mounting to a deck, I might use conduit clamps firmly attached and still consider the sleeve idea...