WOOD WORKING BOOKS FOR SALE---BOOKS HAVE BEEN SOLD
THE HAVE BEEN SOLD

These books are from my personal library.  They $5.00 each plus shipping.  Combining books for shipping is o.k.  All books are sent media mail.  Email with questions.  Number of pages shown at bottom of each illustration.

118 pages- hard cover

568 pages-soft cover-a lot of information-SOLD PENDING

255 pages-hard cover-volume 1

253 pages-hard cover-volume 2

255 pages-soft cover- show how to use Stanley 45, 55, and a lot of others, very informative!

224 pages- soft cover- illustrates a number of foot powered scroll saws.

441 pages-hard cover-a lot of illustrations of how to techniques  and tool operations

928 pages-hard cover-has a tremendous amount of information!-SOLD PENDING
(05-25-2022, 03:06 PM)avatar Wrote: Hello,

I am interested in purchasing all the books that you have available from the listing. How Should I pay you? Hope to hear from you soon.

Very best,

Christian

These books are from my personal library.  They $5.00 each plus shipping.  Combining books for shipping is o.k.  All books are sent media mail.  Email with questions.  Number of pages shown at bottom of each illustration.

118 pages- hard cover

568 pages-soft cover-a lot of information-SOLD PENDING

255 pages-hard cover-volume 1

253 pages-hard cover-volume 2

255 pages-soft cover- show how to use Stanley 45, 55, and a lot of others, very informative!

224 pages- soft cover- illustrates a number of foot powered scroll saws.

441 pages-hard cover-a lot of illustrations of how to techniques  and tool operations

928 pages-hard cover-has a tremendous amount of information!-SOLD PENDING
Christian,

Send me your email or cell number and I will provide you with the information you wanted.

George
(05-26-2022, 03:47 PM)avatar Wrote: Hello,

I will send you a private message with my info. Please let me know when you get it.

Thank you again. Looking forward to talking soon

Very best,

Christian
I’ll take the two Practical Carpentry hard bounds if they are available.

Pm sent