trying to repair my Accuset 23g pin nailer
Senco Accuset. It stopped driving pins.   Disassembled front, cleared out any dead pins. Disassembled piston, clean -- nothing in there.  It sure *sounds* like the piston is driving down. It sounds as loud as before.  Just no pins come out anymore.
Sad

Bought it used here, worked great for 10 years.
I'd like to see if I can resurrect it, if possible.

Suggestions?
Thank you!
“Almost no one is ever insulted into agreement.”

Is the driver retracting back into the head, or just hanging out?
Oil the driver shaft up, may be dry, or broken.

Ereplacement may have o-ring kits yet if needed.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks Steve. I futzed with it for an hour - and then went to Harbor Fright and got their 23g pin nailer for $25... Oh well.
“Almost no one is ever insulted into agreement.”

Harbor Freight's small pneumatic fastener guns don't seem to be bad at all. I don't have their 23 ga. gun but I do have their T50 stapler and it'll sink 9/16" staples into red oak all day long. I don't know about their framing guns but if I needed an 18,16 or 15 ga. gun I'd have no reservations about HF. I also have their wood flooring nailer and it did exactly what I expected it to do.