The most beautiful vase I have ever made
Probably one of the most beautiful pieces I have made. 9 by 3.5in vase made from a Blue berry bush root and Alumilite clear slow resin. Finished with Acks wood paste and General Finishes Wood Bowl Finish
Now that makes me want to take up turning. Beautiful, well done.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(06-01-2022, 06:38 AM)Redman Wrote: Now that makes me want to take up turning. Beautiful, well done.

Thanks
That's not a vase, that's a Vaaazzz !
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
What is the difference in a "Vaze" and a "vase?"

About 300 hunnert bucks.

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
(07-25-2022, 06:14 PM)Gregor1 Wrote: That's not a vase, that's a Vaaazzz !

I think that's a compliment, Thanks?
You did a swell job for sure.

A few questions for you.

How much resin did you use and how much does it cost nowadays?

We tried it once with the little I had and it was just ok nothing very good but the vet liked it and taken it home.
I would like to do more but it cost to much $$$$$$$
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.