Original Will-Burt Versa Vise SOLD!!

This vise is in great original shape, looks to have seen only light use. Also includes the rare pipe jaw inserts. $100 shipped to you anywhere the usps sends flate rate boxes or $80 picked up in 01462. Paypal or cash only.
(05-31-2022, 12:20 PM)jlanciani Wrote: This vise is in great original shape, looks to have seen only light use. Also includes the rare pipe jaw inserts. $100 shipped to you anywhere the usps sends flate rate boxes or $80 picked up in 01462. Paypal or cash only.
That's a very desirable vise and priced right!!....you can use it all your life and it will only increase in value...Asian "knock-offs" cost as much as this original...
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Price reduced to $90 shipped or $70 picked up.
(06-03-2022, 03:08 PM)jlanciani Wrote: Price reduced to $90 shipped or $70 picked up.

Not sure how you feel about Ebay but that price was really low from the start.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Ok, can’t resist any longer. PM sent to purchase if it’s still available!

Dave in Denver
Thanks, Dave in Denver! I need another one of those, like I need a hole in the head! Congrats on the great deal!