Tools for Sale!
(06-13-2022, 01:39 PM)paul2004 Wrote: My stuff from Lisa arrived today, in excellent condition.

Yay!  Thanks, Paul!
My mortising gauge arrived today as well. The gauge was wrapped in the original paper from Veritas. It looks like it has never even been opened. I paid via paypal and sent a few extra bucks to cover the cost paypal takes. I sent via goods and services. Excellent transaction! Thanks Lisa.
(06-16-2022, 06:13 PM)bmich Wrote: My mortising gauge arrived today as well.  The gauge was wrapped in the original paper from Veritas.  It looks like it has never even been opened.  I paid via paypal and sent a few extra bucks to cover the cost paypal takes.  I sent via goods and services.  Excellent transaction!  Thanks Lisa.

Thanks, Ben. Happy to know it arrived safely!  use it well!
Lisa
Lisa - Another great transaction here. The honing guide, spokeshave and combo square all arrived and are in perfect shape. Thanks again, and sorry for the reason behind the sales. Best, John
Thanks John. I appreciate it! Use them well!
LN dovetail saw arrived yesterday - thanks!

Doug
(06-22-2022, 07:55 AM)Tapper Wrote: LN dovetail saw arrived yesterday - thanks!

Doug

thanks, Doug!