Tools for Sale!
(06-02-2022, 03:27 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: All,

Buyer is requesting Zelle for payment.  I’m not familiar with Zelle and this is a first time poster.

Same here, but she created a PayPal account and accepted payment that way, using Goods & Services like we’re supposed to. 

I’ve got a tracking number for my tools so I’ll give an update as soon as I receive them. 

Lisa, someone also told me about Pirate Ship, which should give you the same shipping rates as when you go through PayPal Goods & Services. 

Thanks again for the tools and I’m sorry for your loss.
(06-03-2022, 10:05 AM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: Lisa, someone also told me about Pirate *****, which should give you the same shipping rates as when you go through PayPal Goods & Services. 

Thanks again for the tools and I’m sorry for your loss.

What Mainelywoodworking was referring to is Pirate s h i p.  (Forum software may have censored that for some reason)

Here is the link to their site.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Tools arrived today! All are in excellent condition, as described, and appear to be unused. 

Thank you Lisa. I hope you are coping as well as possible and I’m sure all of your brother’s tools will be put to good use.
(06-04-2022, 10:26 AM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: Tools arrived today! All are in excellent condition, as described, and appear to be unused. 

Thank you Lisa. I hope you are coping as well as possible and I’m sure all of your brother’s tools will be put to good use.

Awesome!  Thank you for letting me know you received them!  I truly appreciate all the support!
Happy Woodworking!
Lisa
PM sent on draw bore pins.
If I didn’t already have one, I’d jump on the LN tapered DT saw. One of my favorites and a bargain at $105.00.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(06-04-2022, 11:06 AM)Lisa L Wrote: Awesome!  Thank you for letting me know you received them!  I truly appreciate all the support!
Happy Woodworking!
Lisa

My purchase arrived today too! Thank you very much and I will take care of your brothers chisel. 
Jim
Thanks Jim! It makes me happy to know his tools went to good people who will take care of them!
Use it well!
PM sent about marking gauge.
My stuff from Lisa arrived today, in excellent condition.