Free Classic Craftsman Table Saw (san jose south)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/zip/d/s...74607.html

[Image: 00D0D_8t8yTSQUjpyz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: 00O0O_fpCcCrxJUAsz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

"This posting has been deleted by its author."

Ummmm . . . yea - probably.

Winkgrin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
Well it does have a table.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Wasn't mine although I have one just like it.  I think my Dad bought the one I have in 59 I have spare motors and just about all the accessories they made for it.  Sounds great?  I still almost never use it and I don't know why, it has never tried to kill me or thrown anything at me.  I just never got comfortable with it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.