Cut list / Layout Program
I need suggestions on a program to layout pieces from a cut list so I know how much and what sizes of wood to purchase. I know about Cut List + but the price is kinda high! Just looking for suggestions 
before I pull the trigger on Cut List +.
Will you be buying plywood for these projects or lumber?  I can imagine a shop working thousands of dollars of plywood, with not the brightest employees making decisions of how to efficiently use the material, finding value in software that makes cutting decisions.  For a home shop?  You will never save enough to pay to have a computer make these decisions.  

Efficient use of material is a skill to be learned just like all the other skills needed to build stuff.  Like all the rest of these skills the best way to learn is by doing.  Advise depends on whether the parts are to be cut from plywood or lumber.
Bill Tindall
(06-10-2022, 06:09 PM)FireCapt. Wrote: I need suggestions on a program to layout pieces from a cut list so I know how much and what sizes of wood to purchase. I know about Cut List + but the price is kinda high! Just looking for suggestions 
before I pull the trigger on Cut List +.

I have used the free version of this program. It might meet your needs. I use it on a computer running Windows 10.

https://www.maxcutsoftware.com/

Bill