Driveway Moss?
What’s the preferred product for getting rid of moss on the driveway?
Wet and Forget?
Spray and Forget?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.askthebuilder.com/patio-moss...revention/
I have tried oxygen bleach w/ some dish soap on my deck and it works well.
I have applied a solution of copper sulfate on my pressure washed concrete driveway and, so far, it is keeping the black mold from returning. Another area that I did not clean, I applied the copper sulfate and the black mold is gradually going away on its own. That was about a year ago so I probably need to apply some more.
Iron kills moss. Moss Out's active ingredient is iron.. but it's white. Not sure why it's white. Might try it on a spot. It needs to get wet to work so maybe mist some water on it. I'd test a small spot to make sure it doesn't stain.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Best way to kill moss is with a chain saw....
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Bleach will do it, but the Wet and Forget is amazingly good stuff. Of course it will be 7-8 times the cost of bleach.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(06-11-2022, 09:21 AM)David Stone Wrote: What’s the preferred product for getting rid of moss on the driveway?
Wet and Forget?
Spray and Forget?

Thanks in advance.

i used Spray and Forget on concrete and had good luck.  Used Wet and Forget on house and had good luck.  I think either would be ok.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
Bleach.

Works just fine.

Way cheaper than the products sold for the purpose.
And most of them, the active ingredient is.....
..........bleach.

Yes
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me