Band Saw
Got my new tires on this morning, working great.

Thanks All. Greg
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
(06-15-2022, 10:13 PM)Bob Vaughan Wrote: 3M 5200 will glue on poly tires rather nicely.
All band saw tires should be glued on, poly or otherwise.  Maybe if you're using .020 x 1/4" blades exclusively, you may get by for a while by not gluing on the tires.  Non glued on tires will last several years.  Glued on tires will last for decades.  Its your choice and consequences.
Once the tires are glued on, for the best results in tracking, they should be machine crowned.

I have a craftsman bandsaw with not glued tires that certainly lasted decades.  At least three times
Yes

My Italian saws have glued tires but they are flat - and SHOULD NOT be crowned.  

So be careful throwing out generic advice - especially when it goes against a manufacture’s instructions.