Buy new or sharpen
(06-18-2022, 06:03 AM)Gregor1 Wrote: I have a number of 25+ year old 10" saw blades. These are not thin blades. The teeth are .133 thick. They are mostly Delta, and Freud. I have seen where so many seem to prefer the thin blades, claiming less stress on the saw itself. Yesterday I was attempting to cut a 20 degree angle on a board, and the thin blade simply deflected, making it impossible to do. Would you rather buy new, or resharpen old blades for your table saw? Do you prefer thin blades?

Thanks  Greg

Old blades may or may not be worth sharpening.  The key question about resharpening is the flatness of the plate.  The fist time a sliver bangs between the throat plate and the blade may mean that there is a permanent bend in the blade.  Checking straightness of the blade's plate in your saw would be a good exercise to prevent you from paying to have a bent blade sharpened.