Luxury vinyl plank under furniture?
Had it put down about a year ago.

Hate it. They neglected to tell us it requires regular maintenance with a finish. We've dropped a couple things in the kitchen and it dented it deeply. My wife left the cleaning machine sitting for a while and it ate the finish off completely. We haven't found any information on fixing that.

I realize there are different brands, this is my experience. We will eventually pull it all up and go with wood. $9000 mistake.
this was kinda interesting on LVP planks.

(2769) I tested 18 Vinyl Planks from a Big Box Store and it AINT PRETTY - YouTube

I think he has others on LVP from HD and Lowes.

Certainly not the most scientific of testing.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

(08-23-2022, 10:06 AM)meackerman Wrote: this was kinda interesting on LVP planks.

I think he has others on LVP from HD and Lowes.

Certainly not the most scientific of testing.

This is his review of the Lifeproof 22mil I got.  I'm feeling good about my purchase now.  Last night I accidentally let fall a telescoping support pole that tipped down and the head of the pole with all that hard plastic and metal hit the floor from 7ft.  I couldn't find a dent.

https://youtu.be/HQlNnsNV7ZA?t=2346

The man has incredibly strong hands.  I cannot score and snap this flooring like he does in midair with just a few strokes of the blade.  I'm scoring more than him and I still need to keep one side flat on the table push down the free end to snap it.