House ductwork cleaning
Wife's been hounding me since we moved in to get the ducts cleaned.  I never even knew that was a thing.   Not surprisingly, the innerwebs say this is either the best thing ever or a complete waste of $900.  Relatively certain that nothing's been done since the furnace was installed neraly 30 years ago, I figured it wasn't gonna hurt anything but the bank account... so we had it done.   I guess it did some good... quite a bit less airborne dust.
I had it done once but I’m not convinced it was worth the $300 at the time (1998?)
I would say that if one is going to have it done have the techs show you their filters before and after the work to get some idea of how much dust they captured from your vents. If they won’t do that for you then don’t t let them do the work and send them on their way without payment.
Ray