Dryer repair
I took a listen last night after work...a familiar noise with which I had dealt on a former dryer...Sounds like the idler wheel and/or the drum support wheels...which appears to be a common complaint about Samsung dryers.
Ordered the parts (complete kit with all possible components is ~$30) and should have them by the weekend. Plenty of YT videos. Fingers crossed...
Appears that was a success. Opened it up, which while it took some time (and a bunch of room for the parts) ended up not being bad. I think the service manual I had was for a slightly different model, but close enough I could figure it out (no YouTube videos for this model). The rollers seemed fine, but I also found a couple coins and a button in the machine. That might have actually been the noise (slight rattling with vibration), but whatever it was seems to be gone now. Also replaced the belt and the tensioner while I was at it. Definitely takes a second to wrap your head around how to reattach the belt.

Also cleaned the dryer venting. I used a shop vac blowing from the inside of the house to outside (as opposed to the suggested reversed method
Smile ). I'm glad I wasn't under the outside vent while doing that. There was a decent amount of lint so apparently a good idea to clean it. Which makes sense since the house is 10 years old. Now I just need to mention it to the surrounding neighbors as they live a couple feet away from my house.

Thanks for the help.

Mark

Found several YT videos for our model, as it is at least 5 years old. Remarkably easy to open and access. If I didn't need to slide it out to unplug it, it could have remained in place. 
Video's were spot on, and as suspected, it was one bad drum roller...I toyed with the idea of replacing all, but since the unit is so easy to disassemble, I elected to wait until the problem resurfaces...As mentioned by msweig, the most difficult part is getting the belt back on...I was surprised by how little dust/lint had accumulated within the unit, and equally so by the amount of change (close to $5.00, amd mostly quarters) that had escaped the drum...
Yea, I was surprised how little dust was inside too. Mine definitely took more time to take apart though
Smile