A new watch
I have an older brother who's eyes are failing him in his later years. He can no longer see to drive. He can't read his own mail, and he no longer wears a watch because he can't see it anyway. Being the thoughtful person that I am, I made him a new watch. Although, he may have to take strength training to lug it around. It can sit on a table top, or hang on a wll. When hanging, it measures 31" long.

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
(06-29-2022, 10:11 AM)Gregor1 Wrote: I have an older brother who's eyes are failing him in his later years. He can no longer see to drive. He can't read his own mail, and he no longer wears a watch because he can't see it anyway. Being the thoughtful person that I am, I made him a new watch. Although, he may have to take strength training to lug it around. It can sit on a table top, or hang on a wll. When hanging, it measures 31" long.

Gregor, that's a very thoughtful project.  Well done.  Do you have any in progress pics?
"Gregor, that's a very thoughtful project.  Well done.  Do you have any in progress pics?"

No I don't, but here's a tip. If you plan to make one, drill all the holes, while you still have square blocks. BEFORE you cut out the shape. 
That was really stupid !
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
At 31" you almost made him a belt.  

It looks great.  Nice work.