Ridged 18 v drill - driver on sale
Heck of a price if you ask me...
Don't own them myself. Stumbled on the deal at Slickdeals.
At Home Depot

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

That is a great price, just be sure to keep the Home Depot Receipt to register it for the LSA.  My experience recently with LSA was the 18v Brad Nailer that  failed.  Took it in for repair,(was not sinking the brads) even though it took awhile they replaced it with the newer 18v Model. Up until it started to fail, it worked great. Dan
Thank you for the tip. I just bought my grandson the set as a Christmas present. Last Christmas I gave him 6 gal Ridged air compressor because he had just started driving. And before that I built him a work bench. The rule is I don't stick my nose in with the granddaughters' presents and she keeps her nose out of my grandsons present.

Again thank you for the heads up.

Tom
I've had that set for a couple years and been happy.  We have about six sets at a place I do volunteer work and despite being used by different people, some of whom have never used a drill before, they have all worked fine.

I started out with the 12 v. drill for my on the road work and it's lasted about 15 years and still going strong.
Wow, that is a great price.

Also, nice bench there Tom.  Need an extra grandson?  
Big Grin
Ridgid replaced a 5 amp hr battery for me under LSA no questions asked.  Didn't even have to return the old battery.

A phone call and the new battery was on its way.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark