Bandsaw blade guides - Atlas benchtop
Not having any luck searching for 1/4" square blade guides for an Atlas 9360 bandsaw.

Hoping the brain trust here can assist.

Bill
I would just make my own out of some hardwood.  Oak or hickory.  I have done it and they work. Just need a lot adjustment if you use them a lot.
I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks

I've used wood soaked in oil. People have used oily exotics. Right now I'm using scraps of solid surface material (corian etc.) The benefit to me of not using steel is if the teeth contact the softer blade guides, the teeth should not be damaged where with steel/bearings they could be. Yes it might be necessary occasionally to remove the guides and square them up on a sander.
(07-05-2022, 05:32 PM)kurt18947 Wrote: I've used wood soaked in oil. People have used oily exotics. Right now I'm using scraps of solid surface material (corian etc.) The benefit to me of not using steel is if the teeth contact the softer blade guides, the teeth should not be damaged where with steel/bearings they could be. Yes it might be necessary occasionally to remove the guides and square them up on a sander.

Very cool. If anyone wants solid surface scraps, let me know. We throw away that stuff like crazy.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(07-04-2022, 07:13 PM)wjt Wrote: Not having any luck searching for 1/4" square blade guides for an Atlas 9360 bandsaw.

Hoping the brain trust here can assist.

Bill

Not familiar with the Atlas BS. However, here's some 1/4" ceramic blocks marketed for a Delta 9" BS.   They are 1/4" x 1/4" x 1".      I used this brand for one of my BS with a 3/16" blade.

https://www.spaceageceramics.com/product...de-blocks/