Tormek Super Grind 2000 SOLD
Photo 
Hi Guys,

Trying to sell again. 

I'm starting to sell off tools I no longer need or use. I bought this many years ago and never really used it. Many of the jigs were never used. 

Looking to sell everything as a whole.

Tormek 2000
SVM 100 - Long Knife Jig
SVM - 45 Knife Jig
SVA - 170 Ax Jig
ADV - 50D Stone Truing Tool
TTS - 100 Turning Tool Setter
MH - 380 Cover
Honing Compound 

I'm asking $500 for everything. I can't offer shipping as I think the cost could be pricey, but I would look into it. 

I live in Bluffton SC near Hilton Head or Savannah, GA

Shameless Bump. Any reasonable offers welcomed.

Thanks

Mike
Pity bump. Nice machine for a nice price.  If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
(07-26-2022, 02:40 PM)FireWood Wrote: Pity bump. Nice machine for a nice price.  If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this.

Likewise if I didn't already have three!!!  
Crazy
(07-27-2022, 06:48 PM)Shopdude Wrote: Likewise if I didn't already have three!!!  
Crazy

You guys need a backup. What if????? Then what???? 
Yes
Try packing it up well, and posting box dimensions and weight, and originating zip code so people can figure shipping. You’re limiting your potential customer base with local pickup.
(07-28-2022, 07:25 AM)rambo2_981 Wrote: Try packing it up well, and posting box dimensions and weight, and originating zip code so people can figure shipping. You’re limiting your potential customer base with local pickup.

I'd second this suggestion.  I've shipped heavier items like this before via UPS which generally has the better pricing for weighty items; but if you figure in size of box, weight and allow for weight of packing materials and get a UPS quote for general areas, e.g., east coast (NE and SE), midwest and west coast to give folks a general idea of cost.  It might be around $75-85, which is still a good deal.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I would recommend removing the wheel before transporting or shipping.  I have heard horror stories of broken wheels that occurred during shipping.
Steve
(07-28-2022, 12:37 PM)arnman Wrote: I would recommend removing the wheel before transporting or shipping.  I have heard horror stories of broken wheels that occurred during shipping.

Agree; I'd remove and wrap in a lot of bubble....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Unreal price. I have this kit and while I don't use it much, I doubt I will ever sell it. I break it out about once a year or so, haul it into the kitchen and sharpen about 20 knives at once. Kitchen knives, pocket knives, etc., it does nearly everything, including scissors, lathe tools, etc.

I'd also be hesitant about shipping. This thing is heavy, would need to be wrapped in large bubble wrap and most likely I'd double box it. You're talking about $100+ to ship then.
If you don’t like HF and love to whine about it by all means do it here. The innerwebz runs on tears. - Sean, 10/27/21