WTB #1 wood River plane
I have wanted to buy one ever since they first came out at $116. I would still like to have one, just so I can say I have one  if for no other reason, but I can not afford one at $179.99 either. So, being on a fixed income, I am wondering if someone that has one, just gathering dust, might consider parting with it, for a reasonable price. How did I do with the wining part of it?

Tom
(07-09-2022, 09:59 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have wanted to buy one ever since they first came out at $116. I would still like to have one, just so I can say I have one  if for no other reason, but I can not afford one at $179.99 either. So, being on a fixed income, I am wondering if someone that has one, just gathering dust, might consider parting with it, for a reasonable price. How did I do with the wining part of it?

Tom
How did I do with the wining part of it?

Not bad, Tom...but you may have to learn to "grovel" a bit more to get what you want...It usually works for me...
Rolleyes
Laugh
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(07-10-2022, 09:12 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: ............................
How did I do with the wining part of it?

Not bad, Tom...but you may have to learn to "grovel" a bit more to get what you want...It usually works for me...
Rolleyes
Laugh

Sometimes people buy things only to find out they really don't use them, much, if at all. I am sure this plane will never reach the value of a Stanley #1, but it has steadily been going up in price. I do not need it therefore hoping to get it a little cheaper from someone who decided they needed it even less.

Tom