Windsor Chair Tools & Supplies - SOLD
still liquidating, this hurts to turn loose, but you can't liquidate without liquidatiing,
TOOLS - 2 large protractors, alum sight sticks, big & small round files, folding rules, Peter Galbert brad tip custom grind drill bits, rulers & folding rules, Kreg  step drill, shop made spindle size gauge blocks, hockey pucks, hammers, Froe, mirror set for sighting drilling, patterns, 4 sets of Curtis Buchanan drawings, 2 vintage large dividers, Spofford drill brace, Bevel Boss, vintage spade bits & set of Stanley PowerBore bits, 2 draw knives - one narrow bevel to cut inside radius on side of shield seats, 151M spokeshave, edged tools are tuned & sharp,
FORMS & FIXTURES - steam bending forms for Fan Back, Comb Back, Sack Back, Bird Cage & child's Sack Back, group of steam bending compression straps
SUPPLIES - 5-6 seat blanks, 11 maple leg blanks, 3 sets of baluster legs w stretchers (Pennington or Elia turned), 11 legs I turned (not as good as the pros but nice, 30 spindles & blanks, 6 steam bent arms, 3 steam bent bows, group of childs' chair bent parts  -

Would prefer to sell the full listed group, pickup only in southern Indiana, whole  group price REDUCED for quick sale is $400.
Ray Knight - 812-282-4647   rayknight@twc.com
feel free to call with questions,
pictures enclosed

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray- tried texting but didn't go thru?? So I sent an email.
PM sent and not just typing to make up the necessary number of characters
(08-01-2022, 09:14 PM)Scoony Wrote: PM sent and not just typing to make up the necessary number of characters

I think I beat ya to this one. I bought some other stuff off of Ray and when I saw he dropped the price I couldn't resist. Super nice dude and excellent WWer.
yep, I have to agree, Ray is a super nice guy, great guy to deal with.