Miter Trimmer
I bought this a loooonnngg time ago at an auction for a cabinet shop going out of business. I can trim the nose hairs of a gnat with this thing. Great for inlay work.

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Very nice, and looks to be in good condition. 
How much did you pay for it if I might ask?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(07-28-2022, 07:25 PM)museumguy Wrote: How much did you pay for it if I might ask?

$75
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
I have been wanting to get one for several years.  My Sweetheart has been wanting picture frame made and thought that would do the trick easy.  The ones I seen on Ebay were over $400.  
Crazy and I did this 
Rolleyes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I have that same trimmer. Bought new maybe 15 or more years ago, for $150 (?). Will never sell it!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
they are wonderful. dont use mine much, but when I do its a pleasure.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Agree, have had mine for years, not a lot of use, but when needing to fine tune a miter joint, it is the go to tool.
Blades are wicked sharp.

If you find one, grab it.
These seem like one of those tools that many clamor over but after acquiring they don't use them too much.

I'll just stick to a handsaw to cut my joinery.
Winkgrin

EDIT: Not to give you the wrong impression, I would definitely buy one for $75.
Big Grin
Alan
Geometry was the most critical/useful mathematics class I had, and it didn't even teach me mathematics.
(08-02-2022, 01:59 PM)TraditionalToolworks Wrote: EDIT: Not to give you the wrong impression, I would definitely buy one for $75.
Big Grin

I found mine in a chicken coop at an estate sale, was a spur of the moment purchase for $10 (and I had to scrape chickenchit off of it to get it out from under a coop).  I did not have high hopes for it, but spent a fair amount of time cleaning it up and it actually cleaned up very well.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis