Deck chairs
Modified Michael Fortune garden chair, the Tom Laughlin adirondack.

Attached Files Image(s)

Your deck chairs actually look comfortable on top of being good looking.  Nice job!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Those look great.  Well done.  What woods and finish did you use?  

John
I made two of those chairs a few years ago from his design. Your modifications look great!
Those look great, and I really like the vertical back slats on the second set of chairs. They look comfy!

Did you stream bend the wood to get the curves? It's hard to tell from the pictures, but I don't think I see bent laminations. What wood?

Tyler
I like them! A beer and a fine cigar would complete the experience!
Nice looking chairs...also curious about the bending process...
(08-09-2022, 09:47 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Those look great.  Well done.  What woods and finish did you use?  

John
Cypress. Garden chair Osmo. Adirondack Total Boat Gleam (3 coats gloss, 2 coats satin).

The garden chair is all bent laminations.

The vertical slats where cut off of an 8/4 board using a template. No biggie, but I screwed up a little should have run template on bottom and used a bottom bearing bit.

Attached Files Image(s)