(BOTH ITEMS SOLD)Ashley Isles Chisels New 11pc Set / Emmert Style Pattern Makers Vise
Just retired so I’m ready to start some projects, but I need to clean out my workshop of some unused tools.  Below is the first set of tools.

Ashley Isles Bench Chisels New 11pc Set

Up first is a set of NOS never used Ashley Isles 11pc set of bench chisels.  I bought these from Tools For Working Wood and have never used them.  No rust and one even has the original wax coating on the edge.  See photos

Sizes: 2”, 1 1/2”, 1 1/4”, 1”, 7/8”, 3/4”, 5/8”, 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4” 1/8”

Price $375 plus shipping

Wilke Emmert Syle Pattern Makers Vise

Wilke tools is no longer in business, but I bought this from them with the intention of putting it on my bench for carving. Never had a chance to install it.  As you can see it’s NOS and never been installed and still has the cosmoline grease on it so no rust to speak of.  Nothing is missing from the box.  

All in, the box weighs approximately 57lbs/26.2Kilograms and the measurements are 26 X 15 X 9.  I priced the shipping to Chicago and it is around $110 and to New York it was $80 but you can use my information below to calculate the shipping to your specific destination.

Price $225 or best offer plus shipping or pick up in Williamsburg, VA 23188

PayPal payment please.  dcmurphy2000 is my eBay handle so if you want to look me up for feedback please feel free.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I’ll have more to sell as I clean the shop.

Brian

Ashley Isles Chisels New 11pc Set / Emmert Style Pattern Makers Vise
"There is a fine line between a hobby, and a mental disorder." - Dave Barry
(08-09-2022, 02:35 PM)woodnutt Wrote: Just retired so I’m ready to start some projects, but I need to clean out my workshop of some unused tools.  Below is the first set of tools.

Ashley Isles Bench Chisels New 11pc Set

Up first is a set of NOS never used Ashley Isles 11pc set of bench chisels.  I bought these from Tools For Working Wood and have never used them.  No rust and one even has the original wax coating on the edge.  See photos

Sizes: 2”, 1 1/2”, 1 1/4”, 1”, 7/8”, 3/4”, 5/8”, 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4” 1/8”

Price $375 plus shipping

Wilke Emmert Syle Pattern Makers Vise

Wilke tools is no longer in business, but I bought this from them with the intention of putting it on my bench for carving. Never had a chance to install it.  As you can see it’s NOS and never been installed and still has the cosmoline grease on it so no rust to speak of.  Nothing is missing from the box.  

All in, the box weighs approximately 57lbs/26.2Kilograms and the measurements are 26 X 15 X 9.  I priced the shipping to Chicago and it is around $110 and to New York it was $80 but you can use my information below to calculate the shipping to your specific destination.

Price $225 or best offer plus shipping or pick up in Williamsburg, VA 23188

PayPal payment please.  dcmurphy2000 is my eBay handle so if you want to look me up for feedback please feel free.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I’ll have more to sell as I clean the shop.

Brian

Ashley Isles Chisels New 11pc Set / Emmert Style Pattern Makers Vise
If anyone is contemplating this chisel set and is not familiar with the maker...Persons knowledgeable about steel regard these chisels as the best currently available in a carbon steel chisel (the stainless steel  LV chisels are another story).  The steel is tougher than the A2 steel in many other chisels, and toughness is important in a chisel. The ergonomics are excellent.  The blade shape is ideal for dovetailing and paring.  The handle comfy.  I bought a set for my son in law.  ( I made what I use).
Bill Tindall
(08-10-2022, 01:42 PM)Admiral Wrote: Incredibly generous pricing on the chisels.

I think the vise is an outstanding price also..
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(08-10-2022, 03:20 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ......................
I think the vise is an outstanding price also..

Agreed! and, it is less than an hour away.

I already have an Emmert's turtleback waiting for me to build a workbench.
Sigh

Who is the WNer who has been talking about their new house build in Williamsburg?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(08-10-2022, 11:37 PM)iclark Wrote: Agreed! and, it is less than an hour away.

I already have an Emmert's turtleback waiting for me to build a workbench.
Sigh

Who is the WNer who has been talking about their new house build in Williamsburg?
Not sure but it may be be Dumb Polack..
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(08-11-2022, 07:29 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: ...................
Not sure but it may be  be Dumb Polack..

Nope wudn't me.

Isn't it Doobes????
Dumber than I appear
(08-11-2022, 07:36 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Nope wudn't me.

Isn't it Doobes????

Yes yes.

I just sent him a heads-up PM on the vise in case he might be interested.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Tried sending a message but seems like your PM is disabled.
(08-12-2022, 11:17 AM)wrb Wrote: Tried sending a message but seems like your PM is disabled.

Just turned on PM messages.

Brian
(08-12-2022, 07:14 PM)woodnutt Wrote: Just turned on PM messages.

Brian

Update Vise is SOLD!