Mitutoyo Combination Square >>> SOLD<<<
Mitutoyo is a Japanese company that makes some of the finest precision tools in the industry, comparable to anything Starrett or Brown and Sharpe produces, and they are priced at the same level. This one sells new for between $250.00 and $300.00.The stock number is etched on the beam if you want to check it....All hardened cast iron with a finely detailed hardened and tempered stainless steel rule. The only apology is a broken level, and that can be purchased from a tool dealer if desired...This one is as fine as any I have ever had..and I still have many Mitutoyo precision tools...Enlarge the photos and you can see what I mean..the etchings are crisp and the beam shows almost no signs of use. Selling for $125.00 shipping flat rate is included. I am not using Paypal but your personal check or a money order is fine. First PM I receive with "I'll take it" is the winner..Thanks for looking..Pics to follow..

[Image: FF980367-7-EF4-447-E-8-B8-F-5-C152-B1281-DB-1-201-a.jpg]

[Image: 5114-FD9-A-0-F37-414-A-A839-5149701-E2-E54-1-201-a.jpg]

[Image: 1819-F1-DC-076-B-4-CFA-9413-94951-DA9-B7-E0-1-201-a.jpg]

[Image: B6-E7-CE1-F-6842-49-D4-9-B6-E-B1-C97-BFE...-201-a.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Mitutoyo makes quality tools.  I have one of their vernier calipers that I've used for about 40 years.  I consider it an essential shop tool and would be lost without it.

Lonnie
(08-10-2022, 02:53 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Mitutoyo makes quality tools.  I have one of their vernier calipers that I've used for about 40 years.  I consider it an essential shop tool and would be lost without it.

Lonnie

We may have the same caliper, Lonnie.....Mine is in a mahogany fitted box and it has a 6" capacity, and the one inch digital micrometer is in it as well..Also have the individual micrometer set one to six inches. They make some excellent tools..I admire their ability to produce such finely engraved or etched markings. I think they have B&S and Starrett both beat on that. The stainless steel beam on this square is outstanding.

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Good deal for anyone looking for precision tools. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy back the late 80's, there was a discount tool place. I bought a Mitutoyo set very similar to this. It was spot on accurate. I highly recommend this deal to anyone interested.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
PM Sent for the square.
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
(08-11-2022, 07:58 AM)Herb Wrote: PM Sent for the square.

I think you just found one Herb ...I will be 90 next month!!! It's been a great ride and it's not over yet!!!!!!!
Winkgrin
Laugh

Get off my lawn !
Upset