Timber Framing Broadaxes - Vintage - SOLD
pair og vintage timber framing Broadaxes - both Rt handed (flat left side of cutting edge)
#1 - large (34" handle) >12" cutting edge, edge configuration good, includes custom leather scabbard, for two handed experienced use - $80

#2 - smaller 5 1/2" edge, new hollow grind-honed, also w leather scabbard, for one handed use, frequently used for preparing chair leg stock as well as timber framing fine tuning - $30

large one for local pickup (southern Indiana) only, won't ship, could safely pack & ship small one if I had to.  listed locally on Craigslist - subject to prior sale - 
liquidation continues
Ray Knight
812-282-4647

Attached Files Image(s)

I received the axes last night and they were incredibly well packaged. I can't recommend Ray more highly. You can be confident buying from him.

Thanks Ray!
Rats

Wish I know about the small one.  They work great for getting spindles and other things like that ready for turning.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.