Gaboon Ebony Scales / Flats
This week's orders will ship out Saturday morning via USPS Priority. If your interested there is still time to get on the shipping list.
Just a bit of an update if anyone is interested. When I went to the post office Saturday I was told the cost of priority shipping will be going up soon, not sure when exactly, clerk wouldn't tell me. That being the case I will need to raise cost to cover increase when it does happen.

On a more positive note, some of these pieces are actually close to 1/2" thick and 1.5" wide. If you do order a set I will provide some of those as well.
As of today the 8 piece pack sent via priority is back to $50.00. USPS raised their shipping rate.
Weekend bump. Also, taking offers on boxes of 20. I have three boxes available.
After thinking on it a bit I decided on 24 pieces for $100.00 shipped to address in contiguous USA.
One package of 24 pieces left, it will ship Saturday if anyone is interested.
PM sent for last box.
All Ebony has now been sold.