looking to buy drill press
My camel-back drill press that I've had for over 40 years has died. Looking for replacement, must be able to use Morse Taper 3 drill bits, morse taper 4 capacity would be even better. Flat belt drive would be acceptable, I've got a 3 hp motor from current drill press. Attached picture is the type of drill press I'm looking for. Not adverse to going to a more modern drill press, but Morse 3 taper capacity is a must.

Update: I've located a 20 inch Craftsman that will take mt3 drill bits. I tried to delete this post but got a message that I don't have permission to delete it. 
However, since it's still on the site, I'd like it to go to a new home where it can be brought back to life, asking $100 for it as is, buyer to pay for freight.

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-18-2022, 08:33 PM)thewalnutguy Wrote: My camel-back drill press that I've had for over 40 years has died. Looking for replacement, must be able to use Morse Taper 3 drill bits, morse taper 4 capacity would be even better. Flat belt drive would be acceptable, I've got a 3 hp motor from current drill press. Attached picture is the type of drill press I'm looking for. Not adverse to going to a more modern drill press, but Morse 3 taper capacity is a must.

What died on that beast that could not be repaired?