wood shop sell off
I live in the Springfield, Mo area and after over 30 years of woodworking I want to sell off all of the big tools and some of the smaller related WW stuff. Jet AFS  Filtration $200, 50+ BF Poplar $120; Cherry ply 48 X 66 $65;

The following items can be shipped at buyers expense.  Cabinet Scrapper $75; Sm. router plane $55; CMT Lonnie Bird's Arch Door Set $100 Used on the 18th Century Secretary; Whiteside Undersize Plywood Cutters #470 $50; Grizzly 5 pc. DT Router Set #573 $10; Mahogany Veneer 24 X 32 $25, Micro Jig GRR-Ripper System Model 230Y $45. Plans & DVDs galore, please PM me for more info.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. Pm me for pics and information & other items for sale. 

If you need pics I can send them upon request. But I'm can't resize them small enough to respond here. PM me with your e-mail address please.

Jim
Jim
I think you’re selling the Bessies too cheap. When I sold my shop, the Bessies went for slightly more than half new retail. Sold sixty of them ( kept the rest) in less than two weeks.
VH07V  
sending PM for Bessies.
I've updated the list Aug. 22

Jim
Jim
PM for the SCMS Makita LS1013L and the Delta Sanding Center Model 31-280
PM sent your way. Thanks

Items updates Aug. 28
Jim
Items added & updated Aug. 30
Jim
Update items Sept. 13