Domino Vacuum Hose
Rockler has one that works. I'm not exactly sure which model it is but I believe it's the one I linked below. If you have a store in your area I would check.

https://www.rockler.com/dust-right-flexi...expandable
Rockler has one that works. I'm not exactly sure which model it is but I believe it's the one I linked below. If you have a store in your area I would check.

I have that one. It works with Festool sanders, Domino, both size track saws as well as my non Festool tools. I highly recommend it.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
(09-02-2022, 02:50 PM)Juss1 Wrote: Rockler has one that works.  I'm not exactly sure which model it is but I believe it's the one I linked below.  If you have a store in your area I would check.

I have this one also.  I hate the collapsible hose.  I was was alwayse dighting it.  I use the connectors with an older Ridgid auto detailing hose that is super light and no longer available.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Quote:Do you have a list of those options that are better?  I actually hate the original festool hose that comes with the vac.  While I have the Bosch hose as well (and like it), it doesn't fit within the festool hose carriage so I am looking at other options.
Perhaps, but you seem to have a lot conditions to meet that may make it impossible.

-Do you have the old style Festool hose , or the newer fabric covered one ? 
-Which CT do you have ?  
-What about the festool hose don't you like - and what is it with the bosch that you do ?
(08-31-2022, 01:13 AM)greatscott Wrote: Do you have a list of those options that are better?  I actually hate the original festool hose that comes with the vac.  While I have the Bosch hose as well (and like it), it doesn't fit within the festool hose carriage so I am looking at other options.

Well, the post office lost my Bosch hose and I received a refund from Amazon. After reading other posts I re-ordered the Cen Tec hose. I received it and it fits great. The hose is flexable and fits my shop vac. Away I go. 

Mike
Another option is Mirka vacuum hose. It is tapered with larger diameter close to the vacuum entry tapering to narrower diameter towards the end. I use it on my Metabo vacuum with my Festool Domino and other tools. Works great and a lot cheaper than Festool, which I had for many years before getting the new Metabo vacuum.