Table saw belts
I watched some videos about replacing the belts on table saws. Some claim your saw would run smoother, and quieter by replacing the belts with link belts. My saw sat unused for at least 10 - 15 years. The belts were not bad, but they certainly did have a permanent "shape" to them. I ordered a supposedly "matched" set of link belts and replaced them. It made a marked improvement in my saw. It does run smoother. As far as quieter, I'm not sure. The sound is different, but I'm not sure it's quieter. It's a pretty simple job, at least on my saw. Loosen the motor, replace the belts, and adjust the tension. For $80, I think it was well worth it.
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
I have them on almost all of my machines except my 3 slot pulley PM 66. I did have one on my previous contractor TS and it was a nice improvement. Harbor freight use to sell them I believe.

I was told by a bearing supply company that the link-belt type belt should not be used on a multi groove pulley. This was 25+ years ago, maybe the design has changed.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I have used the linkbelts on my contractor style table saw, band saw, and jointer for many years with no issues; quiet and smooth.
AFAIK, they don't make them for multi-groove pulleys.