Deneb Puchalski
Does Deneb still work in management at Lie-Niesen?  The discontinuance of the road shows is what prompts the question.
(08-31-2022, 11:54 AM)Mike Brady Wrote: Does Deneb still work in management at Lie-Niesen?  The discontinuance of the road shows is what prompts the question.

Deneb was the director of marketing for LN.  Since he's married to Tom's daughter, I suspect he's still happily employed - or at least I hope he is.
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
Marcus Aurelius 
The roadshows were discontinued due to Covid. I recently spoke with someone at LN and they hope to resume them at some point still undetermined. Their first priority is getting the manufacturing back up to previous levels, so it may be awhile before we see any roadshows.
The show room is going to be opening soon. So hopefully they’ll be on the road soon as well. If it was me is, I would want to get some stock built up so that people can actually order some of the tools that they see there. My guess is they’ll be at Handwork’s, which will probably be their first show since Covid.

Matt
Deneb Puchalski (OP misspelled his last name) is still on staff at LN. He's listed as part of their Event Staff on this page:

https://www.lie-nielsen.com/pages/catego...vent-staff

He's also in the pic of Who We Are of all LN employees standing in front of their showroom. He's the one standing next to Tom Lie-Nielsen.

https://www.lie-nielsen.com/pages/who-we-are
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Surprised me with the number of employees shown in the bottom picture.  Never thought that L-N would have that many.