A Green $10 Plastic Tub...

From a Garage Sale....why would I?

Because..when I opened the lid..

seems there is a bit more to the story?

Might be enough to warrant that 10 spot...Sorted through a bit...quite a few went into a blue bucket..

Almost like a bucket I used to carry around, when I was working construction jobs...on the Mud Crew...about half of these were for a Mason as well..
Then saws..

Hacksaws..2 out of 3 ain't bad....then these 2...

Not too sure about the red handled one...will keep the gray one, and buy a new blade..then these 2..

The long one got tossed in the trash...shorty?   I had the needed bolts for the Stanley Tool Box saw...will stash it in the shed.....it is good enough for construction lumber...

And these 3 "saws"

24 tooth and a 60 tooth carbide blades...the all steel was tossed...other goodies?

100' tape measure?   Steel square?  20oz Curved claw hammer..Master Mechanic #1 phillips screwdriver? And...these 3 items..

The tin snips was tossed..other side of the handles had been burnt off, and they were a bit too rusty....had a better one in the shop.  Not sure about that little black bag, looked almost like spray nozzle parts.....there were 3 rolls of "Form" wire...the 3 Oatley plugs....and a big, orange Swanson Speed Square...

The steel square was a Craftsman....yet looks almost the same as my Swanson one...other than that notch...

Now, IF my Grandson would just return MY 7-1/4" Circular saw...might use that 60 tooth on my 8" tablesaw...when I am working with the thinner box parts...
Have cleaned up some of the "keepers"....the old tool belt?    Emptied almost a pound of rusty spikes for a nail pouch,,,then tossed the belt..it was in very BAD shape.
A plastic baggie filled with screws...with the blue anchor inserts...good place to stash the nails, too. 

Hammer has a CAPEWELL  1881 logo...seems to be in good shape...might come in handy?  

One of the Mag Trowels in the bucket?   Is brand new, never been used....unlike the other, very well used one.   all kinds of edgers and even a "margin" trowel...along with a brick layer's trowel...even a brush to clean them up with...no Steel Finishing trowels , though...must have been a foundation carpenter?    I was, when I worked construction....Might have at least $10 in goodies in that broken old tub...which has since been set out on the curb...

Stay tuned..rehabbed tools, coming up...when I can get a few photos done...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that