To Timberwolf - Stay Safe!
(09-30-2022, 02:16 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: Power line equipment lined up and ready to restore the hurricane damage..Just imagine the coordination it takes to manage a fleet like this.
Unbelievable, and IMO it's an impressive display of how advanced our society has become. The fact anyone can manage a fleet like that is crazy...I guess it all gets down to laying cable after getting the poles back in place...

I follow a couple brothers on YT, deermeatfordinner and bluegabe, I just found out they were bros. Both have pretty large property they hunt on.

They were both showing footage of damage and talking about how people became complacent as nothing hard has hit since Andrew.

For us out west it's fires and drought...the world is unjust and it's nothing to do with global warming, it's reality. One day we'll probably be gone/extinct like the Mayans...the Incas, they Egyptians...who will get added to the list? Anyone's guess is as good as the next, IMO. Good you're ok, and hope anyone else that was down there is ok as well.
Yes
Alan
Geometry was the most critical/useful mathematics class I had, and it didn't even teach me mathematics.