Hardwood floor, sand more or quit?
I put down Lifeproof 100% waterproof and it’s been absolutely trouble-free.
Maintenance free too.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(10-07-2022, 03:58 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: I put down Lifeproof 100% waterproof and it’s been absolutely trouble-free.
Maintenance free too.

That's what I put down also. 3 years and zero issues. Although, I liked the sample color more than I do the floor color once it was all layed out. The wife likes it. I like the colors they have now better. Bought it at Home Depot
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

I put down what they call Harrington Acacia.
We opened the box and spread ‘em out before buying it.
It’s much like Black Walnut.
It’s pretty nice in the bedrooms which have T&G pickled pine ceilings.
Gary

Went with sheet vinyl in that kitchen.  The room is small enough that a piece of that is pretty easy to install and since the cabinets weren't installed yet I put it underneath them.  If the cabinets had been in I would have gone with vinyl planks.  I bought 3 of the stainless undermount sinks a while back on clearance, also bought the laminate sheets on clearance and the color worked well enough.  Takes a bit of work to undermount a sink in a laminate top but it makes a nice durable top with the benefits of an undermount.  Also a nice little upgraded look for a rental.

Looks like you done good.
Gary