Question for folks - New FestoolCT36 + Oneida Ultimate DD
Hey all,

So, I had an ... unfortunate incident with my older Festool Vac, in which it practically disintegrated (brittle plastic, complete loss.) So, it gave me something like 10-11 years of good life and it did work very, very well. I opted to replace it with the newer model, the CT36HEPA.

Anyway, I had an Oneida Ultimate DD that attached to the top, really a pretty convenient setup and the separation capability is really, really good (I never had to replace the bag in the unit after installing the DD.)

The issue is this - the mounting clips for the new CT vacs have changed and the DD does not appear to offer any easy way to attach. There are no hits on youtube or the web, so I thought I'd ask the wise folks of woodnet if they had any sage advice?

Of course, Oneida is closed for the weekend, but that's my route if I can't figure this out by Monday.

Welcome any thoughts.

Best,
Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Solved - as the new ct vacs flipped the mount 180* and changed the clips slightly, i just had to gently file away clearance for the clips on the small tabs of the UDD.
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem