Penn State Industries
anyone else get an email trying to sell pot pipes?  I unsubscribed from their email.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(10-07-2022, 05:38 PM)Bob10 Wrote: anyone else get an email trying to sell pot pipes?  I unsubscribed from their email.

Not an e-mail but they have been carrying them in their catalog for awhile. 

Al
Some people are like a Slinky. Not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy. Blessed are the peacemakers.
(10-07-2022, 07:23 PM)Allen Wrote: Not an e-mail but they have been carrying them in their catalog for awhile. 

Al

Well I will shop elsewhere
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

kinda a slippery slope on pipes i think.  i've made and sold a few that i label "tobacco pipes", but, realistically, you could smoke anything out of them.  
Crazy
(10-07-2022, 05:38 PM)Bob10 Wrote: anyone else get an email trying to sell pot pipes?  I unsubscribed from their email.

I didn't receive the email about them but have seen them in the catalog a few times. Depending on where you live it could be legal to use it recreationally. Here in NJ it is. I know in PA it is still illegal however it has been decriminalized in many places there. I did a craft market this weekend sold bottle openers and several people commented that they looked like a smoking bowl from far away. I told them I haven't made them before but could probably figure something out. Since it is legal here I do plan to look into them since it is becoming a bigger business. My main job deals with companies that do medicinal and have seen a big boom in the industry in the past 4 years. I have seen the benefits from medicinal use in cancer patients and other medical issues that can cause pain and it is real. If you are for or against it is an opinion but shouldn't effect your business with a company if they promote it.
“Ann: Do you exercise?

Ron: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.”
Did the email call it a pot pipe? To be fair, they call it a Smoking Pipe in their catalog. Otherwise, they'd be selling drug paraphernalia and they'd have to deny sales to states where marijuana is illegal. I never cared for PSI's stuff anyway, so it's not a burden on me to scratch them off my shopping list.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(10-10-2022, 10:49 AM)briman87 Wrote: I didn't receive the email about them but have seen them in the catalog a few times.  Depending on where you live it could be legal to use it recreationally.  Here in NJ it is.  I know in PA it is still illegal however it has been decriminalized in many places there. I did a craft market this weekend sold bottle openers and several people commented that they looked like a smoking bowl from far away.  I told them I haven't made them before but could probably figure something out.  Since it is legal here I do plan to look into them since it is becoming a bigger business.  My main job deals with companies that do medicinal and have seen a big boom in the industry in the past 4 years.  I have seen the benefits from medicinal use in cancer patients and other medical issues that can cause pain and it is real. If you are for or against it is an opinion but shouldn't effect your business with a company if they promote it.

my opinion is I will do business elsewhere

Phil Thien