Stanley 2358 Miter Box - Nice
[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hello , I have a very nice Stanley Miter Box model 2358 , it comes complete with original shipping box , instructions , back 5" back saw , hardware to assemble . This is so nice being it appears to have hardly been used . Back saw looks very nice , no apparent damage . Please check out photos & ask any questions you may have . As you know this type of unit is heavy . After packing it will be 45 Lbs . So UPS will be the choice . Yes pick up is available
. Gary
SOLD

Attached Files Image(s)

Beautiful, well worth the asking price.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Gabby, where are you located?
(10-12-2022, 06:00 AM)pinsntails Wrote: Gabby, where are you located?

Northern Indiana
Very nice! Well worth the asking price!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Looks to be in great shape Gabby.  Use Pirate Ship to ship it.  UPS will do the shipping, but it likely will be 1/2 the price through Pirate Ship.  Absolutely no downside.  

John
I'm interested in this Gary. Sent a pm to you a few days ago.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(10-14-2022, 12:01 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Looks to be in great shape Gabby.  Use Pirate Ship to ship it.  UPS will do the shipping, but it likely will be 1/2 the price through Pirate Ship.  Absolutely no downside.  

John

Thanks John , I have not heard of this . Do you have any more info ? or where I can look into this ? Gary
I'll pass. Still available. Gary's a good guy and would be willing to meet up
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(10-10-2022, 03:49 PM)Gabby Wrote: Hello , I have a very nice Stanley Miter Box model 2358 , it comes complete with original shipping box , instructions , back 5" back saw , hardware to assemble . This is so nice being it appears to have hardly been used . Back saw looks very nice , no apparent damage . Please check out photos & ask any questions you may have . As you know this type of unit is heavy . After packing it will be 45 Lbs . So UPS will be the choice . Yes pick up is available . I am asking 125.00 plus shipping . Gary 

I have the same miterbox. 20+ years ago I was offered $200.00 for it. I still have it though haven't used it for a while.  For no particular reason I keep my older tools like Yankee screwdrivers, miter saw, and at least 20 steel circular saw blades that I do use sometimes.
mike